Loving God - Creating Hope - Changing Lives
Sunday fellowship at the church each week following the worship service.
This is a time to get to know all of the members of the congregation on a more personal level.
The Church flourishes with small groups to give everyone the opportunity to meet others with common interests and goals. Some of the groups are:
- Group trips to Boulder's Dinner Theater.
- Dinner groups of about 12 people gather to have dinner and get acquainted.
- Women's Book Discussion Group (Thursday afternoons in the summer).
- Sew What for those who love to sew/needle work (September - May, except November & December). Contact the church office, (303) 494-0615, for each month's meeting place.
- Breakfast Fellowship on the second saturday morning (8 am) of every month @ Doug's Diner (2574 Baseline Rd - Basemar Shopping Center).
- Ladies' Lunch Bunch on the first Thursday of each month. Contact the church office, (303) 494-0615, for this month's location and to make a reservation.
- Everyone is welcome to these events and more will be added to fit the need of the congregation. Call the church office for more details on these events at 303-494-0615.