Loving God - Creating Hope - Changing Lives
The Service Committee is an exciting group that works on the outreach and missions efforts for our Church. Missions includes projects we do in our nation and our world. The committee is helping to better integrate outreach and missions into all of our ministries.
- Blood Drives - We work with Vitalant to provide periodic opportunities to give the gift of life.
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless - Supporting our neighbors in need.
- Bridge House - Working with clients to transition to secure work and housing.
- Emergency Family Food Association (EFFA) - We support EFFA by food donations.
- Fairview High School - St. Paul's provides support to the high school's students through the school's Knight's Closet efforts.
- Hats and Mittens Ministry at Christmas - Provides hats, gloves, scarves, etc. for clients of the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless.
- Love Wreath Ministry at Christmas - Provides gifts to Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) families.
- PATH Fund - short term financial help for individuals from outside our congregation who contact St. Paul's looking for assistance.
- Prayer Shawls - We send prayer shawls to people in grief or joy, in sickness or celebration to share our love (visit this link to learn more).
- Special Offering Sundays - United Methodist Church special offerings
- Wesley Foundation at the University of Colorado - Boulder - We support the United Methodist presence at CU - Boulder.