Loving God - Creating Hope - Changing Lives
The Service Committee is an exciting group that works on the outreach and missions efforts for our Church. Missions includes projects we do in our nation and our world. The committee is helping to better integrate outreach and missions into all of our ministries.
- Path Fund - short term financial help for individuals from outside our congregation who contact St. Paul's looking for assistance.
- BUMMP - Boulder United Methodist Mission Partners.
- Bridge House and Community Table - St. Paul's regularly sends volunteers to serve dinner to Boulder's homeless at Bridge House. To volunteer to help serve, contact the church office.
- Community Food Share - Food drives to collect food for community shelters.
- Food Pantry @ St. Paul's - We stock the basics in our pantry and make it available to those in need of assistance.
- Love Wreath Ministry at Christmas - Provides gifts to Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) families.
- Hats and Mittens Ministry at Christmas - Provides hats, gloves, scarves, etc. for the homeless of Boulder
- STEMrev - a community program incubated here at St. Paul's. Last year STEMrev offered a hugely successful program at Columbine Elementary, a Family Resource School where 80% of kids get free and reduced lunches.
- Special Offering Sundays - United Methodist Church special offerings
- Thanks Giving in the Park - A cooperative effort involving St. Paul's UMC, Mountain View UMC, & First UMC - Lafayette that offers resources needed by the homeless in our community.
- Wesley Foundation at the University of Colorado - Boulder
Covenant Ministry - Mozart Adevu works as the Africa Regional Coordinator for UMCOR's Sustainable Agriculture and Development Program. He started this program in 2001. His main focus is providing leadership in training families in better nutrition, hygiene, and sustainable crops to add income for their families. His teams are teaching the farmers to plant moringa trees and start bee hives to improve their health and add an income source for the families. Crop and pest management and adding soy as a crop are new focus points for training that have been added in the past three years. His work has already improved the lives of thousands of destitute families in Africa over the last eighteen years of service. We look forward to helping Mozart further God's mission of feeding the hungry and poor.